The Touhoutalia Stuck Cosplayer
Please wait patiently.
The orchestra is preparing your 3-course gourmet concert.
The second part of the cloud tutorial is done :D You can view the full version on my dA. And for the new followers, you can find part 1 here. I’ll be working on part three next :3
Here’s the free download to the Photoshop brushes.
I was very happy to see all the beautiful skies people have been painting while using my tutorial :) I hope to make lots of other tutorials on lighting and colors as well. Now I just need time between my busy schedule orz…
-Gif of the tutorial work progress (best viewd in Firefox)
I’m cosplaying Touko Fukawa from Dangan Ronpa at Megacon. Anyone else cosplaying DR? ^^
akane owari on friday :>
If I had enough time to get together a Kirigiri cosplay I would definitely make one. (o n o) I’ll try to make sure to say hi to all of my DR friends at Mega though!
So DeLand is six hours from Niceville
Which is no big deal to me but my mom isn’t going to be olay with it.
I’m a Crestview native and I go to Stetson University. I’ll admit the distance can be a bit tough, but hopefully your mom won’t mind too much.
Stetson needs more Northwest Florida natives. :)
Update: I discovered that I have the potential to be a playwright. It’s as if Theatre is calling to me. I cannot betray the digital arts part of me though.
Another update: I dunno what to do between now and when I leave for the airport on Saturday. Other than pack I suppose.
!! Woah guys! Pixelovely’s new tools are finally out, one for hands & feet, and one for faces!
There’s now 429 photos of hands & feet, and 314 photos of faces. Dang!!
This is super cool news and I certainly can’t wait to start using them haha
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
You know what?!
I want to know what it feels like to be uncomfortable. I want to have conflicting opinions. I don’t need your justice nonsense!
Not everything is life is fair. Get over it. I’m going to learn how to take an attack and move on. Let it harden me.
Stop sheltering me and let me see the chaos you’ve tried to hide from me. I’m tired of my ignorance. Let me experience arguments! Let me learn how to physically interact! Take away this veil that’s narrowed my world for all these years.
I want to see the fire. Touch it, get burned. Only then will I learn. Only then will I truly be stronger.